- 3 – Day Mumbai Trip Itinerary
- South Mumbai Sightseeing Itinerary
- Mumbai Coastal Sightseeing Itinerary
- North Mumbai Sightseeing Itinerary
Places to Visit, Eat, Shop and Things to Do in Mumbai
South Mumbai Sightseeing
- Gateway of India
- Elephanta Caves (Monday Closed)
- Oval Maidan
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Marine Drive
West Coast Sightseeing
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Shri Siddhi Vinayak Ganapati Temple
- Bandra Fort
- Mount Mary Church
Kyani & Co.
North Mumbai Sightseeing
- Film City Tour
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park (Monday Closed)
Film City Canteen
Travel Cost and Expenditure for Mumbai Vacation
For Solo Travelers average travel cost in Mumbai will be just around Rs. 1880 per day.
For people travelling in groups (3 to 4) the average travel cost comes to below Rs. 1450 per head per day.